OP
OP
paranoodle

paranoodle

Tektite
Pronouns
they/them
I'm an aspiring writer.

Do we have a "writer's corner" somewhere on the forum?
At the moment I don't believe we formally have one, but you're free to talk writing in here if you'd like! Either to show off stuff or talk shop, there's a couple other writers in this thread ' w '

merp

Tingle
Pronouns
He/him
At the moment I don't believe we formally have one, but you're free to talk writing in here if you'd like! Either to show off stuff or talk shop, there's a couple other writers in this thread ' w '
I probably could make a "Writers' Corner" for, well, writers of every sort myself.

But thanks!

OP
OP
paranoodle

paranoodle

Tektite
Pronouns
they/them
I probably could make a "Writers' Corner" for, well, writers of every sort myself.

But thanks!
Yeah, feel free to go for it if you want, and if you're down I can link it in the OP o/ I hope you can get some good discussion going!

curl-6

Like Like
Pronouns
he/him
My latest piece; the overlap and interaction between autism and alcohol

Mandos

Kremling
Pronouns
He/Him
Knocked out Beast and Sasquatch today. Latter had a lot of layers to add some nice texture to the fur

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

I actually did a full set of pics with Sasquatch from this angle to show the layering but I’ll only do the last one here unless asked
IMG_5741.jpg

BlightStar

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah a art place, neato
I have now almost 2 years of Digital art practice, and while my brain will not allow me to say I can 'do a lot', I finally created a Twitter for my art.
So I guess I'll post a recent art I did, here
I am Sneasel, because why not
Fb1a_6qXEAMZvJv

Vaenyr

Rattata
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! After more than one and a half years I finally finished my first full length solo album a couple of months back. Everything, from playing and recording the instruments and vocals, to mixing and mastering (for better or worse lol) was done by myself. The only thing someone else provided is the fantastic cover artwork.

The project is called Into Denial and can be listened to on various streaming services.

Spotify is the most popular, but for those who don't have an account you should be able to listen to the whole thing on bandcamp.

The genre is something between Heavy and Power Metal, with the latter half of the album going a bit into Progressive Metal territory. There's also a bit of Greek Folk here and there.

Maybe someone will like what they hear!

BlightStar

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
Decided to draw some Owl House because pain. I am still very much a 'noob' when it comes to art but I like to think I am slowly but surely improving. It is fun, I finally have a thing other than video game collecting that helps me feel good, so, yay, progress ^^

Top Bottom