• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Community Direct Poll

Which brand of Direct will we see next week?

• General

Votes: 100 90.1%
  • Mini

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Partner Showcase

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Micro 🤪

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
update-upgrade.gif

My expectations for this unconfirmed Direct are high

I’ll never, ever learn

I don't expect any partner showcases ever again.
They were an emergency measure.
A smaller one at worst, but definitely a general.

Other: it won't be branded as a Nintendo Direct at all, like some past digital E3 streams. They might call it Spaceworld or something.
I wonder if they would ever even make reference to Spaceworld anywhere anymore.
I mean the only people that really know that is oldass journalists and us weird people reading about it on like Wikipedia.
i don't think there's much nostalgia for the name.

Who are the doomposters saying anything but General?

Nine of y'all are either shitposters of the highest calibre or there ain't enough reassurance you could possibly be provided even if Miyamoto, Koizumi, Aonuma, and the force ghosts of Iwata and Yamauchi grabbed you by the shoulders and told you to remain calm.

slapped-abused.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom