• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music Come share your favourite game music tracks of 2021. Just know that I'm the only one who's right

Hero of Hyrule

Frieren the Slayer
Pronouns
He/Him
Yup, that's right, this is a thread to share our favourite game music from 2021. We've had some amazing music in games this year, so we shouldn't be shy about sharing it.

Now, I do understand that music is extremely subjective, and everyone has different opinions. I get that! However, my opinion is the only correct one. The rest of you are wrong, unless I deign to agree with you, in which case you are right.

With that out of the way, this is my favourite song from a 2021 game so far:

Share yours!

Is it okay to just dump the entire Eastward OST in?

(Does not contain anything to do with the final boss, it's just the title)

The Banana Mania OST can be pretty hit or miss, but this is such a banger!

Is it okay to just dump the entire Eastward OST in?

(Does not contain anything to do with the final boss, it's just the title)

I came here to post Eastward music, haha. I'll recommend the tracks "Go! Daniel!" and "Iron Carbine" as well.

Great Ace Attorney has some great music, but my pick for best OST so far (until probably SMTV comes out) is Bravely Default 2. Some favorites:

And many more. Such a great soundtrack. Have to think about some of the other games Iā€™ve played this year, but this game was a standout.

Specially written by on of my favourite artists of the past few years for a game that's super special:

There actually is a reality in which you're right and it's the one where you posted literally any track from The Great Ace Attorney

I really wish I lived in that one

There actually is a reality in which you're right and it's the one where you posted literally any track from The Great Ace Attorney

I really wish I lived in that one

I really like the melancholic track that plays during the parts regarding

The Professor

in GAA2.

Don't know what its called though.

I'd post music from Buddy Mission BOND, if there were any clean YouTube uploads of the soundtrack...

...screw it, here's a sampling of two tracks. There's some even better stuff from later in the game, but I don't want to post too much from a game that hasn't been localised in English yet.

There's been plenty of music i've enjoyed from games this year. Bowser's Fury had some good tracks; Famicom Detective Club was all arrangements of existing tracks, but still nice; and the Great Ace Attorney score was mostly new to me! Technically I can cheat and say this specific arrangement is a 2021 track, as I believe it was made as a bonus for Chronicles.

Last edited:
The Origami King OST is a long line of absolute bangers. If it doesn't win some awards, I will riot (respectfully and in a friendly manner ofc).

I see someone has posted Bowser's Fury OST already. One of the best i've heard this year, indeed.

Tales of Arise's Battle Theme is great.

GAA is my GOTY so far, and one of the reasons is the music. This one has become my ringtone xD. Check out the Nocturne version, as well.

Susato's theme is a thing of beauty.

When this song started playing, i knew the trial would be one for the ages.

A great song for a brilliant part of the game.

"The truth can also cause great pain. Sometimes even leave people on the brink of despair. But as soon as we allow our eyes to settle on something other than the truth... the darkness takes hold."

Keiichi Okabe continues to be the GOAT.

This one is hard to deny. Nier Replicant frustrated me in many ways lol but there is something incredibly special about that game's atmosphere as you run across the main field, and sun light spills over the mountain tops and Hills of Radiant Winds hits it's chorus

Back
Top Bottom