• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Chit Chat That Doesn't Have A Home | Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this counts. Can anyone recommend a legit free iPhone pdf editor app? All the ones I find say they are free until you try and edit them it ask for a payment.

DDhjC1N.gif

I'm thinking about making a thread in this subforum to discuss all things football (or "soccer", as the Americans call it) — would anyone be interested in that?

Hello everyone, glad to have this site available to us. Not sure if we have an avatar requests topic yet, if not I will try and make one soon but otherwise if you want a transparent avatar or really anything you can think of but can't make hit me up. I love photoshop and will take a crack at it.

Also very interested in creating a political discussion forum here, if the rules allow us to of course.

New here, so let me introduce myself....

- From the Netherlands
- Longtime member from GAF and ERA
- Love games, music, fountain pens, notebooks and stationary

Would love to start a fountainpens & notebooks here, but not sure if the interest is there haha!

Anyway hi, glad to be here!

Hey y'all, Famiboards has a twitter bot now.

He tweets out new threads as they go up

Not sure if this counts. Can anyone recommend a legit free iPhone pdf editor app? All the ones I find say they are free until you try and edit them it ask for a payment.
I'm gonna blow your mind

The free iOS Google Docs app can import and export PDFs and you can edit them like Docs

Henlo.

Now and probably forever, I'm Pari, aka pariah164 on both ERA and GAF. Was jazzed to hear about a board dedicated to Ninty stuff.

Last edited:
Hey!

Does anyone have any Switch Strategy / RPG / Card Hidden Gems? (The games that are not already in all the top 10 lists)
Going through Deku Deals, There are so many indie strategy games that look like they could be appealing, but have maybe one single Metacritic user review

Some Example of stuff on sale now (No idea if these are good)
Hard West
SpaceLand
A Long Way Down
Merchants of Kaidan
cardaclysm-shards-of-the-four
RimeLands
I have never heard of Hard West before but my god, does that look intrigueing....

Me and my girl watched Ocean Waves earlier. Seems to be a less-known Ghibli. There's no English dub but the subs on Netflix are easy to follow. Quite a simple yarn but we enjoyed it. Love these slice-of-life tales. Reminded me of Only Yesterday. It's not as good as that, but I would stil recommend it to Ghibli fans.

Just watched Malignant. Movie went off the rails towards the end lol. I ended up really enjoying it. Just a fun, wild ride from beginning to end.

I'm new here! Life long video game and nintendo fan. Outside of games, my biggest interest is film, particularly classic, art, and horror. Also pretty big comics nerd. I'm probably most well known as the main translator for Game Center CX for GooseCanyon.

Hey all, it's good to be here!

I was known as Xun on ResetEra since I went by that name at the other place, but I decided to sign up here with my original username.

I'm new here! Life long video game and nintendo fan. Outside of games, my biggest interest is film, particularly classic, art, and horror. Also pretty big comics nerd. I'm probably most well known as the main translator for Game Center CX for GooseCanyon.
Welcome

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm Radio Agi. I like platformers, fighting games, and RPGS mostly. Besides games, I like to listen to music and sing occasionally.

Speaking of, what are you guys listening to right now? Lately I've been on a huge Asturias kick.

Hello! Just got here on a recommendation from other people looking for an alternative to Era after the drama going on right now. This forum looks nice and I’m a big fan of RPGs like Pokémon, Etrian Odyssey, SMT/Persona, and other Nintendo related stuff so this should be a good fit.

Also interested in other stuff like Anime/Manga, Vtubers, Horror movies, Synthwave, and cooking. Hope I fit in ok!

hello everyone 🙂

long time gaf/era member (tyrant rave on there), things look comfy here. everyone I recognize is a good egg so here's hoping for a fun and healthy time.

Hey there! I'm yet another person who's stumbled over here from Era. More so than the current drama, I'm just tired of the constant negativity that is pervasive in just about every online space these days. I hope I can find a new, kinder home and fit in!

Also my wife and I are expecting our first child in December, so if there's any other parents around these parts, please share any tips or (hopefully mostly positive) experiences 🙂

Hello people! Thanks for having me! Been a long time forum poster from nsider(dskingof05) to IGN boards(Nintendo_Wii) then lurked most of my time at gaf(MattB92) and posted sometimes at restera(MattB). I'm bad at sticking with posting Because I have anxiety that my opinion doesn't matter so I just don't voice it. But forums were such an important part of my life in my teens and helped me through so much and I just want that same feeling now in my life.

I'll really try my best to stick to posting here. And I hope I will get to know you all as much as you allow! And I can't wait until we have cons again and we can do a pax east meet or something! Anyways thanks for accepting my request and Metroid dread is great!

Oh people make introductions? Well uh, hi there, I'm a big fan of series like Pokemon and Fire Emblem, so I've been primarily a Nintendo console owner for a good while now. I never used ResetEra once in my life, I literally just stumbled across this website and since I hate twitter and the like as well as missing internet forums, I thought it'd be a good to have a space like this. I like anime and goth music outside of that I guess. Hopefully I don't become a lurker like I usually did in my forum days though.

Finally got my account approved! Came over from Era and figured I'd start posting over here since it's primarily Nintendo focused, I guess I'll use this as a short introduction to say a little about myself, my absolute favorite band is King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard (if you haven't heard of them go check them out immediately!) Also, a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda series as well as Metroid and Sonic, looking forward to hopefully hanging out a bunch over here with you guy's on the new forum.

Howdy, Era transplant floating over to here since the only modern console I currently own is a Switch. Not a big player of video games anymore, but I have history with Nintendo forums, so felt like I should sign up here. Happy to chat with folks about whatever.

Hi everyone. Long time lurker from gaf and Era. Lifelong videogame fan. Just wanted to say thanks for having me, and I hope you're all having a fabulous start to the weekend.

Hello everyone,

Some old timers might recognize me, but most probably won't. Hope everyone is well! Happy to see a new place is up and running, see you around👋

I guess this must be the introductions thread.
Hi all, this is a nice and welcoming place you have here. I mostly lurk but might post some cat pictures or some music stuff here and there. Nice to meet you all.

Hello, just came from the other side (GAF and ERA). Not really a huge poster, and more of a lurker.

Have a nice day everyone!

Cool, I like general chat threads. I'm not even much of a Nintendo guy but I like the chill vibe here. Hopefully it can stay that way.

Hi everybody! Also came here after having heard about it on era (only an infrequent-poster-turned-lurker though), this place seemed neat so I thought I'd give it a shot! I'll probably still be fairly quiet but it's nice to meet everyone and this place seems really friendly so far. I do art and game dev so I'll probably hang out a little in creative threads if those start up at some point ' w '

While I'm here though, is there a general "newbie" section, for lack of a better term? In terms of like, trying to get my bearings. I don't know if it's that I missed something or just that the site is still pretty small and starting up, but I couldn't really find anything outside the rules and it took me a little while just to figure out what STs were haha

Hello im Wiz didnt have a gaf account as i didnt have a pro email but i did lurk, signed up for era with intent on being a active membe but that ended up not happening, tho i still lurked. Hoping i can become a more active poster here

Hey folks, new face dropping in here, also from Era but I think mostly I think the biggest claim to fame was that I was mistakingly tagged twice instead of MondoMega when a new Nintendo OT opened. :v

Been hovering over the register button since yesterday and decided today to join, happy to be a part of this and too I am happy to some familiar faces here. :)

Nice with a more Nintendo-centric approach, got positive vibes this far. I was a lurker at Era and Gaf, hoping this place is more positive and friendly.

Guys, help me. My wallet hates me because I keep purchasing from Limited Run Games. But Turok and Quake are just too enticing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom