Garbage Galaxy Celeste Is The Name of the Main Character in Celeste

Nabbit

Heading to Lorule? Rent your equipment here!
Dammit Glow I've been telling you this whole time it's the name of the mountain! Madeline is the main character and I have proof

PXL-20220923-015336609.jpg

Her name is Badeliene and she's not Madeline's GF!

PXL-20220923-015712270.jpg

You know this is true!!
Awesome! My SO and I were rocking are matching Celeste shirts every opportunity we get. I especially like to wear them when hiking or doing outdoorsy things. And come to think of it, they're fitting for stargazing too.

7threst

Nasi BamiGoreng SatΓ©, neem ook nog een Loempia mee
Pronouns
He/him/his
Nintendo is the name of every videogame device there is.

Prove: everybody's parents or grandparents lmao

Maronic03

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
No the main character is Madeline and the game is about how trans girls can double jump
I'm so tired of people spreading this lie.

It's not about how trans girls can double jump, it's about they can perform an aerial dash!

IT'S NOT THE SAME OK???!!!!!

EvilChameleon

Bingo!
Pronouns
he/him
FamiGold
It's so comfy! I still need to beat the C-Sides but even just beating the game made me feel like I earned the hoodie πŸ˜„
I bought the hoodie before even buying the game, then I bought the game, sucked at it, never played it again, but still keep wearing the hoodie. Thumb holes on the cuffs? A strawberry zipper pull? Place for ID in the right pocket? Great hoodie.

Nabbit

Heading to Lorule? Rent your equipment here!
I bought the hoodie before even buying the game, then I bought the game, sucked at it, never played it again, but still keep wearing the hoodie. Thumb holes on the cuffs? A strawberry zipper pull? Place for ID in the right pocket? Great hoodie.
Ha! Fair enough! Hope I didn't sound braggy, wasn't my intent πŸ˜„ FWIW I could never remotely have the skills to play the baseball games you excel at!

Suswave

π–˜π–π–Žπ–™π–•π–”π–˜π–™ ~.+.~ π–†π–‡π–žπ–˜π–˜
Founder
Pronouns
π–™π–π–Šπ–ž / π–™π–π–Šπ–’π–’π–Š
FamiGold

Suswave

Founder
Pronouns
FamiGold
You know Celeste, we're really the Madeline of us.

I can barely single jump when do I unlock this.
you didn’t hallucinate two upward-arcing arrows shimmering in front of you when you slapped on your first estrogen patch??

maybe this is one of those patch-only benefits

VolcanicDynamo

1-Up Boy
Pronouns
He/Him
That's true and a very good point but I think we can make an exception and say Madeline/Celeste is canonically trans
Oh that? That's locked. Indisputable. Trans Rights, babes.

Maddy moreso means stuff like, "What's Madeline's favorite soda?" or "What's Madeline's height?" The inconsequential stuff not covered in game that doesn't really impact the game or the characters. Like, Ms. McButt loving Mr. Pibb soda doesn't matter, ya know? It just messes with people.

(I assume you get that but why not be explicit lol)

Clov

Welcome to the True Bean's World
Pronouns
She/They
That's true and a very good point but I think we can make an exception and say Madeline/Celeste is canonically trans

I mean, she is, that's indisputable. There's a reason why the official Celeste twitter was rallying fans to vote for Madeline in a "best trans femme character in video games" poll... which she won by a landslide!

Clov

Pronouns
She/They
you didn’t hallucinate two upward-arcing arrows shimmering in front of you when you slapped on your first estrogen patch??

maybe this is one of those patch-only benefits

Injection lets you double jump and aerial dash from the outset

This is also how the inside of my apartment got to be such a mess

Suswave

Founder
Pronouns
FamiGold
Injection lets you double jump and aerial dash from the outset

This is also how the inside of my apartment got to be such a mess
injection is OP, jeez

Clov

Pronouns
She/They
Wow, very cool. I wish they would make Celeste 2 already but the creator seems to have decided that creating Mario makers levels and random fan games was a better idea. Like seriously, I'm sure the game was a great success so why not give the audience more of that instead of more Makers levels?

Her and the other people who worked on Celeste are making a game called Earthblade.

Also if she wanted to just make Mario Maker levels, good for her! She can do what she wants. I'm happy for her.

hologram

Paratroopa
Pronouns
He/him
Her and the other people who worked on Celeste are making a game called Earthblade.

Also if she wanted to just make Mario Maker levels, good for her! She can do what she wants. I'm happy for her.
Also, making Mario Maker levels is considerably easier than making actual games. She might even find it relaxing!

Top Bottom