• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Blue Reflection: Second Light (Gust/Koei Tecmo) Demo coming soon for Switch PS4

Despite incredibly flawed, I played the first game when I probably needed it in my life. Its music and UI just gives it a very special melancholic mood, and I hope this one nails it as well.

I played through the prologue portion of the demo on Switch and I thought it was pretty good! It ran better than I expected on Switch with fast load times. The world definitely creaks a bit though when you turn the camera, curious how the PS4 version compares. The characters and gameplay seem more fun than the first game, though it was only the first two hours. The new photo mode seems fun too, way more options than I expected.

I liked the first game well enough, but it had a good handful of design and content problems. I was still nervous walking into this one even with the anime thankfully greatly dialing back the sketchier content (though it introduced its own problems). Feeling hopeful now Second Light is going to be better on a lot of fronts. Two weeks away!

Back
Top Bottom