• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince launches on August 16th (Switch/Steam)

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him

This info is already 3 weeks old, but I completely missed it. The first game was a good time and this seems like a fine sequel.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the first one. I found it repetitive and a tad too easy. That being said, this looks pretty good, and I’m a sucker for 2D Zelda clones. I’ll probably check it out when it goes on sale, especially if it reviews well.

I want to be excited, but I found the original kinda dull. It wasn't bad but I got past the second dungeon and just had no desire to keep playing. I'll probably pick this up on the cheap if enough people call it an improvement over the original.

I want to be excited, but I found the original kinda dull. It wasn't bad but I got past the second dungeon and just had no desire to keep playing. I'll probably pick this up on the cheap if enough people call it an improvement over the original.
I'm in the same boat. I got bored with the first one pretty quickly. I don't think I finished it. It's a cute game in a genre I like, but it just didn't engage me.

Woah this was announced in June and I didn't even realize it was a thing until today!

I liked the first game. It certainly wasn't groundbreaking or anything, but it's a respectable 2D Zelda clone imo. It was also short enough so that I didn't ever get tired of it. I don't want to break the backlog streak I have going right now, but I will grab this one at some point!

It's getting excellent reviews from what I've seen.

Incidentally my favourite 2D Zelda-like is Ittle Dew 2. Would love a third in that series.

Back
Top Bottom