• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Black Friday/Holiday Sales and Deals Thread: Help Your Fami Grow Their Backlog (Eshop Sales Up)

My friends. I would like to purchase an item from Costco, but I don't have a membership.

Can anyone help me, please?
I had to do this a few years ago for a TV - if it's a big ticket item like that then I think when you check out the give you an option to pay a surcharge if you don't have a membership. The TV was such a good deal it was worth the $45 or something charge. If nobody has a membership that could be a good workaround if still available. 😄

I had to do this a few years ago for a TV - if it's a big ticket item like that then I think when you check out the give you an option to pay a surcharge if you don't have a membership. The TV was such a good deal it was worth the $45 or something charge. If nobody has a membership that could be a good workaround if still available. 😄
Yeah, there are some items that can be purchased that way, but this is an item marked as a Costco Members Only.

Any good 1TB micro cards for Switch?

Been getting more digital games lately and 512 isn’t enough anymore lol.

Gotta say the deals are light this year

The Quarry for € 18,95
Lost Judgement € 28

For me

damn, there really aint much for the Switch on Black Friday. Guess Im settling with Neir Automata and Persona 5 Royal. Unless tomorrow directly gets last minute deals. FeelsBad.

I thought I was done with buying video games for Black Friday, but here comes Meta with a big sale on Quest 2 games. I now own RE4 VR, Golf +, and Superhot VR. All three of which are games I’ve wanted for a long time, but full price is a big ask.

What are these bastards trying to do to me?

Also, the set continues...

Last edited:
Hope to god the Persona 5 Royal price cut will exist towards Cyber Monday cause I got screwed over today ):

Uh, probably not the best thread to post this in, but I'm not sure where else to put this in:

Sonuva, apparently I forgot to delete credit card info from the last time I bought from GameStop.

So glad I haven’t used them in 2 years so I shouldn’t be in the catch

Picked up

Lost in Random
Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan
Tumbleseed
Dusk Diver

With a $30 voucher. Pleased with that.

Uh, probably not the best thread to post this in, but I'm not sure where else to put this in:

Sonuva, apparently I forgot to delete credit card info from the last time I bought from GameStop.

welp, I am so glad I decided to miss out on Persona 5 Royal since I originally wanted to order online since it was sold out in stores.

All of my packages have arrived :)

5vAAvoU.jpg

IEei8be.jpg

Now that the deals are over here's my haul, mostly movies/shows but a few games too:

Switch Games:
Sonic Frontiers
Nis Classics volume 3
Digimon Survive

4k Blu-ray:
The Northman
The Unbearable weight of Massive Talent
The Dark Crystal
Labryinth
The Protoge
Elvis
The Fifth Element
Mission Impossible Fallout (getting a refund on this having a smashed case but get to keep it)
Everything Everywhere all at Once
Mortal Kombat Legends: Snowblind
Ambulance
Last Night in Soho
The Lost Boys
Poltergesit
The Mask of Zoro

Blu-ray:
Inuyasha the Final Act
Superman and Lois Season 2
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Season 12
The Princess Bride