• A new Metroid event is now active. Come join the fun over in Aurc's thread!

Discussion Black Friday/Holiday Sales and Deals Thread: Help Your Fami Grow Their Backlog (Eshop Sales Up)

Nabbit

Heading to Lorule? Rent your equipment here!
My friends. I would like to purchase an item from Costco, but I don't have a membership.

Can anyone help me, please?
I had to do this a few years ago for a TV - if it's a big ticket item like that then I think when you check out the give you an option to pay a surcharge if you don't have a membership. The TV was such a good deal it was worth the $45 or something charge. If nobody has a membership that could be a good workaround if still available. 😄

I had to do this a few years ago for a TV - if it's a big ticket item like that then I think when you check out the give you an option to pay a surcharge if you don't have a membership. The TV was such a good deal it was worth the $45 or something charge. If nobody has a membership that could be a good workaround if still available. 😄
Yeah, there are some items that can be purchased that way, but this is an item marked as a Costco Members Only.

ZephyrPhoenix

Everything Rises and Everything Eventually Falls
damn, there really aint much for the Switch on Black Friday. Guess Im settling with Neir Automata and Persona 5 Royal. Unless tomorrow directly gets last minute deals. FeelsBad.

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought I was done with buying video games for Black Friday, but here comes Meta with a big sale on Quest 2 games. I now own RE4 VR, Golf +, and Superhot VR. All three of which are games I’ve wanted for a long time, but full price is a big ask.

Glom

Bob-omb
What are these bastards trying to do to me?

Also, the set continues...

Last edited:

ZephyrPhoenix

Hope to god the Persona 5 Royal price cut will exist towards Cyber Monday cause I got screwed over today ):

Uh, probably not the best thread to post this in, but I'm not sure where else to put this in:

Sonuva, apparently I forgot to delete credit card info from the last time I bought from GameStop.

ZephyrPhoenix

Uh, probably not the best thread to post this in, but I'm not sure where else to put this in:

Sonuva, apparently I forgot to delete credit card info from the last time I bought from GameStop.
welp, I am so glad I decided to miss out on Persona 5 Royal since I originally wanted to order online since it was sold out in stores.

Top Bottom