• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals Big ol' Sega/Atlus Switch and more importantly 3DS eShop sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices are a bit too high, i was expecting them to go deeper due to the closure.
At the very least. You should get the SEGA 3D Classics Collection. 9 excellent games for 8 bucks is okay.
These are half off from the usual sale price and have only been this low during the last sale. From an hour per dollar proposition the value is insane (not that I think it’s the best way to assess value, but you getting some great games out of this).

I second the classic collection. I think it was the only way in the west to get puyo puyo 2, power drift, and the master system fantasy zones.

Still sucks that eShop sales don't extend to the DLC but that's still quite a deal and I think I'll snag the EO games at this price (I picked up Devil Survivor duology last time).

Are the Persona Q games any good? If so, what are they like?
They are Etrian Odyssey games with a Persona skin. They're first person dungeon crawler RPGs.

They add a bunch of skits and dialog that Etrian Odyssey games don't traditionally have as well.

Are the Persona Q games any good? If so, what are they like?
I would say that you should play 3/4 for Q to have the best impact (for things like in jokes and character interactions) and then 3 Portable, 4, and 5 for Q2. Gameplay wise though, they are EO games. If you have about 200 hours to spare, then you could get the most out of these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom