• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Bayonetta 3 | A Love-In With The Coven

There's a side chapter for each chapter not verse

I learned watching someone stream this that there are optional weapon unlocks tied to the side chapters too
Thanks, I guess I'll have to replay a couple of chapters.
Do I need to beat the chapter after finding the 3 animals or can I just go back find the one I missed and leave the chapter to unlock the side chapter?

Anyone have any tips for getting better combo score in verses with Viola? I'm able to get pretty consistent gold or platinum combo score with Bayo but I can't seem to figure out what the game wants in terms of combo with Viola.

Anyone have any tips for getting better combo score in verses with Viola? I'm able to get pretty consistent gold or platinum combo score with Bayo but I can't seem to figure out what the game wants in terms of combo with Viola.
Some things that have definitely helped me out:

1) Use Viola's Wink Slave combo enders. Just like with Cereza, Wink Slaves with Cheshire are great for big damage, and are the few moments you can reliably get the big guy to do EXACTLY what you want him to do. Experiment with the different enders in Training Mode to see what exactly you got at your disposal.

2) Summon Cheshire. While, of course, Cheshire will do whatever he wants, the main thing is that you get access to Viola's other moveset with her fists. Which, if you can coordinate with Cheshire accordingly, leads to BIG DAMAGE. Good things to weave in are things like her fists versions of her "Back, Forward + P" and her Witch Twist-like maneuver (Jump + P). Hit hard enough along with Cheshire, and you should be able to trigger some Torture Attacks that add on to your score. I also like to let Cheshire have at it as long as I can possibly can because while he's in the area of play, enemies tend to target him more. You still have to watch out for his HP, but at least he won't go into a rage state if he takes too much damage, like with Cereza's Demon Slaves.

3) Likewise, there are other moves in Viola's repertoire that will free the sword from her hands so that you can get access to her more powerful punches. Stuff like her "Roundtrip" styled moves with Forward + R + Kick and Back + R + Kick are great for this because the full charged versions can do a lot of damage, and also possibly keep some foes locked in place with hitstun.

4) This definitely applies to me too, but...you MUST get better with her WT-activating Counters. Thankfully, the Moon of Maha-Kahlaa returns from the first two games, and unlocks as you go on. I would definitely use MMK with Viola as well, as soon as you can. Not only is the MMK parry sometimes better because it knocks most opposition off balance at the very least. But if you're struggling for which part of the enemy's attack you should parry in order to get the maximum WT, the MMK serves as a nice trainer for such. After all, if you can "git gud" with one type of parry, the other one will soon follow.

5) Also, remember to Taunt. Taunting not only helps to save your combo score, but enraged enemies still have the nice thing of giving you more points per pop to go with your combo. If you can handle the permanent aggro on your opposition, the Gaze of Despair accessory will take care of this without you even needing to manually taunt.

In older Bayo games the points given by any attack diminish every time you use it, but hitting a combo 'till the end and releasing the Wicked Weave resets this. Witch Time and enraged enemies (taunt enemies to enrage them) act as multipliers and give you more points. So you want to finish your combos, enrage the enemies and trigger Witch Time as much as possible. Also, don't drop your combo, avoid getting hit and use the darts (Y) to keep hitting enemies even fi they're far away.

Edit: What Trelll said ^^

Last edited:
Played the first 3 chapters during the weekend, and for some reason managed to get Platinum for the first ones.

Don't ask me how, i have no idea. I haven't played a Bayo game since the Switch release of 2 and generally suck in these type of games.

Game is pretty bonkers, ain't it? And this is only the start.

Is there a witch time move I'm missing now? Now on chapter 5 and have never been able to get the 3 red gems becasue of the damn cats, I just simply can catch them , so maybe I'm missing some advance technique, demon or upgrade? (or I really suck, but I don't have any trouble for crows and frogs)

Interesting advanced technique for Viola:

Excellent, I knew Viola had some higher level mechanics. I don't know how often you get to play as her (just got to Side Chapter 2) but I'll need to practice this deflect/parry offset.

Is there a witch time move I'm missing now? Now on chapter 5 and have never been able to get the 3 red gems becasue of the damn cats, I just simply can catch them , so maybe I'm missing some advance technique, demon or upgrade? (or I really suck, but I don't have any trouble for crows and frogs)

I've been using Gomorrah or the Spider demon masquerade since they can boost forward pretty quickly.

Also I feel like every weapon will have a move where you dash forward by pressing towards a direction + tapping R twice.

Interesting advanced technique for Viola:

Very neat!

Stuff like this will hopefully help Viola open up a ton. She relies on her fists and Cheshire for big damage, after all, so a method of getting shortcuts would definitely be appreciated.

Also I feel like every weapon will have a move where you dash forward by pressing towards a direction + tapping R twice.

And the bolded above is what I've been utilizing heavily for the sake of acquiring birds and cats.

If you do it from the right distance, you should be able to "air dash" forward and capture the target before they even have a chance to run/fly. I recommend getting familiar with this technique, because you'll be relying on it heavily for the likes of getting the cat on Chapter 7!

Nothing surprising about the digital foundry tech review.

I dislike how Platinum does scoring for me to really get much replayability out of their games, no different here. Bayonetta games are like the exact inverse of Itsuno DMC to me, first playthrough is incredible but the subsequent ones get really irritating while the first DMC playthrough is usually kind of a slog while you unlock stuff but when I get everything unlocked I spend like 300 hours in Bloody Palace or training mode just twerking on enemies.

I don't understand Viola from a design perspective. Bayonetta is so fine tuned and fun to control, and when they drop you into Viola stages it feels like a difficulty spike. I think the core idea of a parry and dodge are just so different that it makes the game a billion times more punishing when you try to go for witch time as Viola, but if you don't go for it then combat is a bit of a slog.

I dunno, maybe I'll warm up to it, but for rn I personally love the Bayonetta stages and not so hot about viola's.

The music is top tier tho

Do I need to beat the chapter after finding the 3 animals or can I just go back find the one I missed and leave the chapter to unlock the side chapter?
I’m wondering this, too. I’ve just been replaying the whole chapter again when I need to go back and get something I missed, but it’d be nice if I didn’t actually have to keep doing that. I just assumed that it wouldn’t save if I quit the chapter early because when going to do so the game says that any progress made since starting the chapter will be lost…which very clearly sounds like you can’t just quit a chapter early and have it save what you’ve collected, yet I’m seeing conflicting reports about that online? I haven’t actually bothered to test it out myself, but if anyone here has and knows for sure I’d love to hear a concrete answer.

I’m wondering this, too. I’ve just been replaying the whole chapter again when I need to go back and get something I missed, but it’d be nice if I didn’t actually have to keep doing that. I just assumed that it wouldn’t save if I quit the chapter early because when going to do so the game says that any progress made since starting the chapter will be lost…which very clearly sounds like you can’t just quit a chapter early and have it save what you’ve collected, yet I’m seeing conflicting reports about that online? I haven’t actually bothered to test it out myself, but if anyone here has and knows for sure I’d love to hear a concrete answer.
Ok I tried leaving the chapter after finding the animal I missed and it unlocked the extra chapter so yeah you can just get what you want from the chapter, leave and it will still save the progress. Tried for both the animals and the challenges and it works for both.

I’m wondering this, too.
You can leave the chapter after you get the animal you missed.

As I found out, you could technically get all the animals and leave the stage without completing it (wanted to try something). But the side stage won't be unlocked until you actually complete the base chapter.

Ok I tried leaving the chapter after finding the animal I missed and it unlocked the extra chapter so yeah you can just get what you want from the chapter, leave and it will still save the progress. Tried for both the animals and the challenges and it works for both.

As I found out, you could technically get all the animals and leave the stage without completing it (wanted to try something). But the side stage won't be unlocked until you actually complete the base chapter.
Nice, thanks!! I also just checked myself, but with completing a verse I was missing instead, and that also seemed to work (but I saved at the Gates of Hell mid-chapter just in case; not sure if it would work otherwise).

Really odd that the game seems to tell you that that won’t work, though. They should really change the wording on that so people don’t get the wrong idea like this!

Speaking of animals, how can I catch the cat in the Tokio stage?

Finally was able to catch a cat! Still it was luck as I kinda clipped through the terrain with one of the double R moves.

The cats are all about cutting off their escape routes. Either approach them from a different angle or destroy something in the stage to grab them. One of them I knocked over a ladder for example.

Birds are about movement techniques, but approaching from opposite directions can help too.

Almost done if the chapter count I Google is correct. So far the highlight is unlocking new weapons, much more exciting than previous games. Biggest disappointment is the music

best character is for sure
Cheshire

The cats are all about cutting off their escape routes. Either approach them from a different angle or destroy something in the stage to grab them. One of them I knocked over a ladder for example.

Birds are about movement techniques, but approaching from opposite directions can help too.
I really don't have any issues with birds actually, everyone I found out I've been able to catch it (and frogs of course). It just there's always in the paths of the cat that slows me down, but I'm not really worrying about them now

Also , anyone has tips for the "tricky terrain" challenges? Everytime even if running, double tapping R or using witch time end in failure because even if I manage to trigger witch time, once it fininishes and if I'm in a combo it sends me to the fog

The first few stages are a bit drab, but now that I've finished Chapter 4, I'm pleased to see the game is starting to pick up visually. It's no Luigi's Mansion 3, but it looks fine for what it is.

The side scrolling Jeanne sections are a cool change of pace, and I love that in an industry that often takes itself very seriously, Bayonetta is still gloriously and purposefully silly.

Bayo herself remains as charming and badass as ever, still one of the most entertaining protagonists in gaming.

So far so groovy!

Last edited:
I'm loving how the game keeps adding short setpiece sections that feel well integrated in the game, and never too long.

Bayo 1 had some baffling decisions regarding this, while Bayo 2 mostly removed them, in Bayo 3 you are constantly being surprised by new mechanics and short special sections but the way most of them are scored very leniently and make sense within the game progression makes them a joy instead of a pain.

Looks like my copy of this game was lost in the mail. Might try to go out to buy a physical copy this weekend.

Enemies attacking from off-screen while some gigantic enemy is taking up all the real estate on the screen shouldn't be a thing in 2022 when this has been solved since like 2008 at the very least already.

Enemies attacking from off-screen while some gigantic enemy is taking up all the real estate on the screen shouldn't be a thing in 2022 when this has been solved since like 2008 at the very least already.

There is an option to pull the camera back which I found helped a lot with that.

There is one wiggler-looking enemy that always breaks the camera though.

After failing multiple time at parrying with viola I decided to leave the the r button alone, equip the moon of Mahaa-Kalaa and just play her like raiden in Metal Gear Rising. That's much better now.
Also her battle theme is insanely good.

Just finished chapter 1 and Inhave spent 2 hours on training mode. There are so many layers in the gameplay that I cannot believe people used to complain about xenoblade.

The irony is absurd actually. This game is so much deeper than 1 and 2 that this is mesmerizing.

And I can actually agree switch is holding the game back. It’s amazing it can actually run bayo3 this good.

In the menu screen for items, I have a blue fragment of a disc right below the chaos gears. Does anyone know what this is for?

This is literally it. Wow lol.

Elevator Action Returns is one of the best arcade games ever. Highly recommend.

elevatoraction.png

Just finished chapter 1 and Inhave spent 2 hours on training mode. There are so many layers in the gameplay that I cannot believe people used to complain about xenoblade.

The irony is absurd actually. This game is so much deeper than 1 and 2 that this is mesmerizing.

And I can actually agree switch is holding the game back. It’s amazing it can actually run bayo3 this good.
I'll be honest, I suck at these games, and just like to button mash, lol. I probably should invest time into learning the systems when I get the game.

I should probably mess around in training mode sometime too, but I’ll never remember all these combos for all the different weapons and demons anyway, so I figure why bother even trying… Might as well keep button mashing, I guess. 🤷

I should probably mess around in training mode sometime too, but I’ll never remember all these combos for all the different weapons and demons anyway, so I figure why bother even trying… Might as well keep button mashing, I guess. 🤷
It's me.

I honestly don’t know how people do it! With Bayonetta games, every time I tell myself I’ll try to learn the mechanics and combos more this time around and maybe even try to get all Pure Platinums after I beat the game a first time, but I always give up after being reminded just how overwhelming it all is. I love the Bayonetta games, but I wish they were a bit easier to grasp. I felt like I understood the mechanics and combat of Astral Chain much better than any Bayonetta game, for example, and it was nice feeling like I was actually able to play the game properly. I wish I could do the same with Bayonetta, but there’s no way I could ever remember all these combos and everything… And don’t even get me started on Viola, lol.

I’m just taking my sweet time with the game. On chapter 4, but what happened in ch 3 was high levels of absolute madness

I honestly don’t know how people do it! With Bayonetta games, every time I tell myself I’ll try to learn the mechanics and combos more this time around and maybe even try to get all Pure Platinums after I beat the game a first time, but I always give up after being reminded just how overwhelming it all is. I love the Bayonetta games, but I wish they were a bit easier to grasp. I felt like I understood the mechanics and combat of Astral Chain much better than any Bayonetta game, for example, and it was nice feeling like I was actually able to play the game properly. I wish I could do the same with Bayonetta, but there’s no way I could ever remember all these combos and everything… And don’t even get me started on Viola, lol.
I haven't played 3 yet but I remember when I played the first 2, I just spammed perfect dodges to trigger Witch Time and spamming a few simple attacks. I am not even sure how Viola plays. I gotta grab 3!

I feel you bro, and this one is even more complex, but I love it for that.
This is what I'm doing, just find the weapon that suits your style, and go with it. Once you master one, you may try mastering another one, but it's just up to you. Btw you don't need to know every combination, go with the ones you feel comfortable with.

Cheers.

Finally finished, what an ending! (I'm on vacations this week so had more time). Overall loved the combat more than one and 2, My final weapons were the guns and the yo-yo.

For me it’s less about combo memorization and more about game feel.

I find these games REALLY good at that. I never delved super deep into combat mechanics and advanced tech stuff, but just simply getting used to the weapons will make you know what you’re doing through the rhythm and animations of them, it becomes muscle memory for me. Throw in Witch time and dodge offset as well as getting used to enemy tells and it just ends up feeling like a beautiful dance.

That method has at least gotten me through getting some good scores on Bayo 1 normal mode and clearing the game on hard

For me, part of the beauty of Bayonetta is that while there is a ton of depth to the combat system with all the combos and such, one can button mash their way through the easier difficulties and still feel like a badass.
As someone who wasn't blessed with fantastic dexterity and mostly plays games just to relax, I've always really appreciated that about the series; in an industry where a lot games in recent years are unforgiving by design, Bayo has always felt like it greets both hardcore and casual players with equal warmth.

I feel you bro, and this one is even more complex, but I love it for that.
This is what I'm doing, just find the weapon that suits your style, and go with it. Once you master one, you may try mastering another one, but it's just up to you. Btw you don't need to know every combination, go with the ones you feel comfortable with.

Cheers.
Yeah I mainly just stick to the default guns, and for demons I’ve been mostly just using Madama Butterfly and Gomorrah, and it’s been okay but I can’t help but feel that something’s missing without a deeper understanding of the combos and all. If it was more accessible, I’d be motivated to actually play the game past the ending and go for all the bonus challenges and getting Pure Platinums and all, but as it is the Bayonetta games ask for a higher level of skill than I’m going to be able to realistically achieve in order to do any of that. But oh well, the games are still fantastic regardless.

(Also I’m not a bro. =P)

Finished the standard playthrough, before release I was asking for the game to have more crazy weapons like Nevan, Lucifer or Cavaliere from DMCV...Now I think that Bayo3 has set a new standard for crazyness in the genre. The weapons (and demons) that Platinum has come up with far surpass anything I could've imagined. They did it, the mad lads!

I started a new playthrough on Expert to try to find all the missing familiars, verses, chests and whatever. I'm currently on a Witch Trial where you can only damage enemies during Witch Time and I don't know if this only applies to the Trial or if it's because of the Expert difficulty, but I think that Witch Time is shorter? I mean, if I get a perfect dodge I get the usual length, but otherwise I'm getting really short times like when you don't nail the parry with Viola. I don't remember noticing this during my normal playthrough, in fact I thought that it was easier to trigger Witch Time compared to 1 and 2. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe Witch Time is extended in Standard difficulty?

TBF, Xenoblade's combat system is the poster child of "complex but not deep"; There are a million of subsystems but they don't translate into you having to make any meaningful decisions, you just apply the same increasingly convoluted method every time (this is speaking about X and 2, I have only played a bit of 1 and nothing of 3 at all).
Bayonetta is quite the opposite: There are a lot of subsystem but each one requires some consideration. For example, taking out the Demon makes you vulnerable, unless you buffer the inputs and let go, but then you need to check that it doesn't get killed or enraged (as I started using more and more Demon Slave I've also had to start using the quick despawn command which I thought was useless before). Trying to make Baal sing all 4 parts of her song means that you're effectively babysitting the Demon, instead of it just being a quick win button that destroys everything on the battlefield. Even the most straightforward ones like Madama and Gomorrah can have a lot of nuances once you try to use them to set up combos for Bayonetta, like launching big enemies so you can continue with an air combo with Bayo.

Yeah I mainly just stick to the default guns, and for demons I’ve been mostly just using Madama Butterfly and Gomorrah, and it’s been okay but I can’t help but feel that something’s missing without a deeper understanding of the combos and all. If it was more accessible, I’d be motivated to actually play the game past the ending and go for all the bonus challenges and getting Pure Platinums and all, but as it is the Bayonetta games ask for a higher level of skill than I’m going to be able to realistically achieve in order to do any of that. But oh well, the games are still fantastic regardless.

(Also I’m not a bro. =P)
It helps a lot to categorize combos by their finisher. For example, with the mic:
  1. All weapons have a short PKP combo that ends in a straight, forward Wicked Weave.
  2. All combos that end on a P after a K use a launcher that makes you jump as well.
  3. All combos that end on a K use an AoE audio blast.
  4. The PPPPK combo is an exception that ends on a straight, long-range audio blast.
There are also some general rules that apply to all weapons:
  1. All combos that have 3 K usually trigger 2 Wicked Weaves, so they have a slow but powerful finish.
  2. All combos for all weapons that end on (pause)+K end with a launcher that makes you jump as well.
  3. Combos for all weapons that end on (pause)+P end with a launcher that won't make you jump. This is usually only used in short 2/3 hit strings that don't trigger a Wicked Weave.
  4. Generally, most combo strings start with P, except the KKKK combo that all weapons seem to have (haven't checked them all yet).
  5. Combos can only go between P and K twice (meaning, you can find something like PPKKP, but not like PKPKP).
  6. Generally, P are straight forward attacks and K are slower, AoE attacks.
  7. The longest combos have 6 attacks and are usually PPPKKK or PPP·KKK.
Once you make this combo classification for a weapon, you can start using combos willingly. You'll still be mashing, but now you may decide that you want to make the long range blast and use the PPPPK combo willingly, or want a launcher so use a PPKP or PPKKP combo (note that you can start mashing P and then halfway decide to go on a route that ends on P passing through a K)... Air combos are the same as ground ones, so this also applies for when you're in the air.

Then, you can start adding other special moves:
  • Jump+P/K which are usually used to extend air combos while gaining height.
  • Back+P/K as an instant launcher (P launches just the enemy, K launches both of you and holding it down keeps you in the air extending the move). Usually these are the same as the combos that end on (Pause)+P/K.
  • 360+P/K is and instant WW AoE
  • 2xforward+P/K lunges you forward (this move is great for that Witch Trial where you are being constantly pushed by the wind).
  • Back-forward P is an instant forward WW.
  • Back-forward K is an instant WW right in front of you.
As you can see most of these are shortcuts to the finishers you do in the combos so you can either use them when there's no time to play the whole combo string, or just for variety.

If you want to stop mashing, the best way is to hold the button down and start doing combos slowly extending every hit for as long as the extended hit effect lasts. In the heat of the moment, this helps a lot because you are effectively doing nothing, just holding one button down, so you can use that time to assess what the enemies are doing and decide if you can continue the combo or if it's time to dodge. Also, by holding the attack button down you'll actually execute a dodge offset, so the combo is kept alive and you can continue with the string. With the time that this method adds, you can even start deciding what finisher to use and what combo route to take. Eventually, you'll again start inputting combos quickly and only holding the button down when things become overwhelming and you need a moment to think. I usually tap the buttons to go through the combo quickly, but if I see than an enemy is winding up for an attack, I start holding the button down so I can concentrate on dodging the attack right on time and then finish the combo after that.

Quoted by: Tye
It helps a lot to categorize combos by their finisher. For example, with the mic:
  1. All weapons have a short PKP combo that ends in a straight, forward Wicked Weave.
  2. All combos that end on a P after a K use a launcher that makes you jump as well.
  3. All combos that end on a K use an AoE audio blast.
  4. The PPPPK combo is an exception that ends on a straight, long-range audio blast.
There are also some general rules that apply to all weapons:
  1. All combos that have 3 K usually trigger 2 Wicked Weaves, so they have a slow but powerful finish.
  2. All combos for all weapons that end on (pause)+K end with a launcher that makes you jump as well.
  3. Combos for all weapons that end on (pause)+P end with a launcher that won't make you jump. This is usually only used in short 2/3 hit strings that don't trigger a Wicked Weave.
  4. Generally, most combo strings start with P, except the KKKK combo that all weapons seem to have (haven't checked them all yet).
  5. Combos can only go between P and K twice (meaning, you can find something like PPKKP, but not like PKPKP).
  6. Generally, P are straight forward attacks and K are slower, AoE attacks.
  7. The longest combos have 6 attacks and are usually PPPKKK or PPP·KKK.
Once you make this combo classification for a weapon, you can start using combos willingly. You'll still be mashing, but now you may decide that you want to make the long range blast and use the PPPPK combo willingly, or want a launcher so use a PPKP or PPKKP combo (note that you can start mashing P and then halfway decide to go on a route that ends on P passing through a K)... Air combos are the same as ground ones, so this also applies for when you're in the air.

Then, you can start adding other special moves:
  • Jump+P/K which are usually used to extend air combos while gaining height.
  • Back+P/K as an instant launcher (P launches just the enemy, K launches both of you and holding it down keeps you in the air extending the move). Usually these are the same as the combos that end on (Pause)+P/K.
  • 360+P/K is and instant WW AoE
  • 2xforward+P/K lunges you forward (this move is great for that Witch Trial where you are being constantly pushed by the wind).
  • Back-forward P is an instant forward WW.
  • Back-forward K is an instant WW right in front of you.
As you can see most of these are shortcuts to the finishers you do in the combos so you can either use them when there's no time to play the whole combo string, or just for variety.

If you want to stop mashing, the best way is to hold the button down and start doing combos slowly extending every hit for as long as the extended hit effect lasts. In the heat of the moment, this helps a lot because you are effectively doing nothing, just holding one button down, so you can use that time to assess what the enemies are doing and decide if you can continue the combo or if it's time to dodge. Also, by holding the attack button down you'll actually execute a dodge offset, so the combo is kept alive and you can continue with the string. With the time that this method adds, you can even start deciding what finisher to use and what combo route to take. Eventually, you'll again start inputting combos quickly and only holding the button down when things become overwhelming and you need a moment to think. I usually tap the buttons to go through the combo quickly, but if I see than an enemy is winding up for an attack, I start holding the button down so I can concentrate on dodging the attack right on time and then finish the combo after that.
I know a fair amount of this already but this is helpful, thanks. It’s just really hard for me to remember all of that in the moment, I guess. The combos that are shared among all weapons are helpful, but then it falls apart for me with there being a bunch of combos that aren’t shared between every weapon. I wish these games were more like, say, Smash Bros. in that regard; every character/weapon has the same inputs so all you have to remember when changing between movesets is what each input does, not what each input does plus which inputs you can even use in the first place. Also, I’m aware of dodge offset, but I’ve never been great at actually pulling it off in game; the button presses required for it always feel awkward to me for whatever reason, and I just can’t get into the flow of it. I know the answer to my problems is basically just practice until I “get good”, but I can’t motivate myself to spend that all that extra time practicing on a single-player game. Maybe the deeper gameplay of the Bayonetta games just isn’t for me, but that frustrates me because I love the games and I want to be able to get more out of them. But I guess I’m just ranting at this point, sorry, lol. =P

Played the last five levels tonight!

Yeah…Bayonetta 2 remains my favorite. Some cool stuff here, but I never fully warmed up to demon summoning. Once I got a handle on it, demon summoning felt incredibly overpowered and too good of a get out of jail free card. I also never warmed up to Viola much so stuff with her fell kind of flat and she’s kind of important…

Did not care for the ending, gameplay and story, for reasons I’ll share in the spoiler thread.

I’m sad I’m relatively down on it, but still I had fun with the combat and I especially enjoyed the many, many spectacles. I’ll probably boot it up tomorrow still and take care of whatever unfinished business I feel I have. It’s probably still in my top ten favorite games this year, just more towards the bottom than I hoped. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom