• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 3 (Part 2) Trailer on July 2nd

This is very funny to me. From the article it’s officially called: Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3 Final Arc First Half

How do you get to this point lol. If it’s basically two TV movies though I’m into it. Curious what people will think of the back half I thought it was going to suck and it did.

Yes, over 2 years ago. It's just hilarious. Should have never used the final season label before they knew when it would be finished.

Question is, how many episodes have they planned for each half? It can't be too many.

Yes, over 2 years ago. It's just hilarious. Should have never used the final season label before they knew when it would be finished.

Question is, how many episodes have they planned for each half? It can't be too many.
Are they episodes or is it basically two TV movies? I couldn’t quite tell from the articles. If they split it before the final battle like they probably should I imagine the first half is an episode shorter than the back half. There’s very little left.

Are they episodes or is it basically two TV movies? I couldn’t quite tell from the articles. If they split it before the final battle like they probably should I imagine the first half is an episode shorter than the back half. There’s very little left.
Not sure. Read on a discord server that it might be movies like you said. Hope they clear things up soon.

I think it's literally two extended episodes.

I hope the split is literally right when the final battle starts. Mappa should take all the time they need to get that right since I think there is an opportunity to make the action more coherent and interesting. The ultimate ending is not salvageable though. The added scenes in the final volume only make it worse. Oh well the journey was fun.

I thought about it for a bit, here’s how they should really do it:

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3 Final Arc First Half - March 4. Covers everything up to the final battle.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3 Final Arc Second Half - September 2 - Covers the Final Battle.

As you get closer to the end and everything has been awesome or whatever you get a sinking feeling, that there won’t be any time for resolution. Not to worry though! Because the screen cuts to black and you see:

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 4 Final Arc Final Chapter Final Episode New Years Eve Spectacular!!

I hope the split is literally right when the final battle starts. Mappa should take all the time they need to get that right since I think there is an opportunity to make the action more coherent and interesting. The ultimate ending is not salvageable though. The added scenes in the final volume only make it worse. Oh well the journey was fun.
Yeah they can at least polish up the action sequences. I have no hope for the ultimate ending though. Thank god for that fix fic fan project

Attack on Titan final season:

EGS-KINGDOMHEARTSHD28-Final-Chapter-Prologue-Square-Enix-S6-1200x1600-a3fc8fc218fe1ff3541dc2b5b9f076.jpg

Saw this post on the ShingekiNoKyojin subreddit, and while I won't post the image due to possible spoilers, this user claims there are usually 300-350 cuts in a regular Anime episode. As some of you may know, last month they released a sort of BTS video trailer of an upcoming program they're releasing next month about the BTS production of Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 3. In this, there's a frame being drawn being detailed as c-934, which is triple the amount of the usual episode cuts.
This could mean Part 3 was really originally meant to be one big TV movie/special, and the splitting is not multiple episodes, but 2 extra long episodes instead.

I read the story that is not yet animated in a single sitting, on a particularly rainy spring afternoon, after the last episode of the 4th season Part II anime aired. I couldn't really bear the wait. And honestly I don't regret it.

Wonder if there's a KT tie in game what the name gonna be. We alreay hhave AoT 2 - Final Mission. AoT3 End of Final Mission ?

Come on this is great after all this time I'm still laughing my ass off at this , i kinda wish for them to further devide the seasons to be able to say:
Season 4 part 3 part 1 part 1 the final season , I'm laughing my ass off bro

Looks great, surprised they didn't wait to finish the two halves of the final arc of the final season which has run for three seasons and put it in theaters like Demon Slayer etc... it would have probably done good business for them. Excited to watch next week

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Final Edition (Part 2) (what a title!) will come out in Fall 2023. Spoiler warning for Attack on Titan: The Final Season Final Edition (Part 1).

When they first announced "The Final Season" my wife and I decided to wait until it was over so we can binge it.

It's been a long wait lmao. We might need to rewatch the series or find a good recap before we finish it now.

It’s out on Crunchyroll with a slightly different final name. Love the all caps FINAL CHAPTERS lol.

And now I've to wait again over half a year? Yeah no will read the Manga now with that Cliffhanger.

All things considered, Part 1 turned out really well. They played around with the source material and expanded on it a tad and really brought it to life in ways the manga didn’t and couldn’t.

If nothing else the action for the next part is going to be wild. Well worth the wait.

Haven't read ze manga but enjoyed the first special of the final chapters of the final season (which is into its fourth season) of Attack On Titan.
Believe The Final Chapters was what they called the Buu Saga for Dragon Ball Z Kai remakester series when they brought it back after previously intending to stop at the Cell Saga

Has the final season been longer than the whole rest of the show at this point? We stopped watching around when they reached the
water.

Back
Top Bottom