• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Arrested and placed in Nintendo Jail - who is your cell mate and why?

SlipperyFishes

Hey
Founder
Pronouns
He/him
YOU’VE BEEN ARRESTED AND ARE NOW IN NINTENDO JAIL!

One day you’re travelling through the Mushroom Kingdom, a regular human that also landed in the land where logic turned left. You fall short of obeying the Rule of Peach and are sentenced to 30 days in Nintendo Jail ™️.

The cell door opens, you’re placed inside a two bunk 12x12ft room. The cell mate rolls off the mattress to welcome you, but who is your cell mate and what are they in for?

You can use any Nintendo character from past to present. Who is your new buddy?!

Link. He has a Hookshot which can be used to escape through the conveniently opened window

Morshu. I'll have all the supplies I need to escape...

...... as long as I have enough rubies...

Waluigi with the only crime he committed is being too marvelous for the Mushroom Kingdom to handle.

The cops found Lucas after what happened to his [[Hyperlink Blocked]]. They found the victims DNA and Lucas finger prints, on one of his nut breads. They got the hint to find Lucas from some nice old man, in a spider mech. This world needs more righteous people, people like Porky Minch.

YOU’VE BEEN ARRESTED AND ARE NOW IN NINTENDO JAIL!

One day you’re travelling through the Mushroom Kingdom, a regular human that also landed in the land where logic turned left. You fall short of obeying the Rule of Peach and are sentenced to 30 days in Nintendo Jail ™️.

The cell door opens, you’re placed inside a two bunk 12x12ft room. The cell mate rolls off the mattress to welcome you, but who is your cell mate and what are they in for?

You can use any Nintendo character from past to present. Who is your new buddy?!

A Bullet Bill? 😎

Some good choices here. I think I’d be in there with Captain Toad who has been arrested for vagrancy, but really wanted a warm place to sleep before springing both of us when the sun comes up

Back
Top Bottom