• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Arby's is now selling BURGERS

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Arbys-Introduces-New-Wagyu-Steakhouse-Burger-678x381.jpg

It's wagyu beef, apparently.

Available in two options, a "steakhouse" build with burger sauce, or a "Bacon Ranch" build that replaces said sauce with those two ingredients.
Website_LTO_June2022_Wagyu_BaconRanch.png

Reportedly it's currently the largest single patty served at a fast food place, at 6.4 ounces before it's cooked.
They'll probably go great with the new lemonades they released a few days ago.

Fuck it, I'll give it a shot. I'll get of those giant lemonades to go with it and report back here.

I really wish they would bring back that spicy sandwich they had a little while back. That shit was tasty and I'd love to have another.

Kinda makes me just want their beef and cheddar and that new lemonade, I haven’t been to one in forever and there is one in town

I went to Arby's when I was on holiday a couple of months ago, we asked what the server recommended and she said something like a classic beef sandwich. It was a sandwich with a ton of this very thinly sliced beef which didn't taste quite right. The milkshake was ok.

I very much doubt Arby's is massaging any cows or paying for anyone else to do it

I had one today. It was okay. Biggest problem is that they drowned it in burger sauce and it made it harder to appreciate the taste of the meat. It was a tender and decently thick patty for what I expected. I would probably ask them to go easy on the sauce if you want one.

Their lemonade was excellent though, I got the one with strawberry in it and it was very refreshing.

It's not bad surprisingly, nice thick patty, tender meat. My only complaint is that it's a bit on the salty side for my tastes. Also fun fact, as an Arby's employee, we don't actually grill these burgers (because there's no place in our store at least, to put a grill). They're shipped frozen and par-cooked, and then we cook them in-store by sticking them in the deep fryer.

Was actually fairly happy with the Arby’s burger, but my local place just does it better and cheaper. And they have Chicago Hot Dogs!

Why are so many businesses advertising Wagyu all of a sudden. Isn't Wagyu very strict in its definition?
It's not bad surprisingly, nice thick patty, tender meat. My only complaint is that it's a bit on the salty side for my tastes. Also fun fact, as an Arby's employee, we don't actually grill these burgers (because there's no place in our store at least, to put a grill). They're shipped frozen and par-cooked, and then we cook them in-store by sticking them in the deep fryer.
Deep fried? So you take one of the most unsaturated fatty beefs and throw them into a vat of saturated fats... 🤦‍♂️

Tried it. It’s good to me. Better than other places

Back
Top Bottom