• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Anyone up for some 1v1 Smash?

I did, although picking Lucas was a good choice, my profile picture not related of course...
Lucas is probably my second best (also Mother 3 is spectacular), but KC’s Banjo-Kazooie is on a rampage so I’ll have to go back to Yoshi I think.

I’ll try one more with Lucas and that will probably be good for tonight. Good fights!

I was occupied tonight but if you do this again in the future I can try to join in.
Gonna try to start up another arena tonight if you're down.

Goes for anyone else too, if one person is up for it I'll open and arena

I'll do a few more with my main then call it a night. I can leave the arena up if you guys wanna keep fighting.

I'll break here and spectate. I'll leave the arena open until everyone leaves.

Good games everyone!

Good games KC, you are so good with so many different characters.
Thanks! Your ZSS is really good. She's super hard to hit lol.

I use about 50 characters so I really love the Squad Strike mode. It's pretty much all I play if I play offline. I sooooo want them to add that mode online.

Btw if you all ever wanna change up the ruleset or stages or do 4 player or whatever just let me know.

That went on way longer than expected and it's nice to see some new people join. Good games everyone! Next time we do this, Sora might be out.

Well it seems that I'm never able to make it in time );

Day off for me so I'll be watching this thread the whole day to see if I'm finally able to play with Hazel and everyone here.

Well it seems that I'm never able to make it in time );

Day off for me so I'll be watching this thread the whole day to see if I'm finally able to play with Hazel and everyone here.
I'm open to playing now if you are.

As always, offer is open to all.

I can only do a few more before dinner, so unless someone else joins I'll close the arena soon.

Edit: Good games @Francobotw Your Zelda is scary lol

Last edited:
ggs, you are really good and that Banjo was so hard to approach.
Thanks, I've been trying to take Banjo and Kazooie to the next level for a while now.

Btw do you just use Zelda characters? Cool character theme if so. I was expecting to see Link pop up.

Thanks, I've been trying to take Banjo and Kazooie to the next level for a while now.

Btw do you just use Zelda characters? Cool character theme if so. I was expecting to see Link pop up.
Yes I play Link, YLink and Ganondorf too but lately I've been focusing on playing only princess Zelda.

Sora is gonna break the pattern of only using Zelda characters though.

Back
Top Bottom