• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Anyone up for some 1v1 Smash?

KC Hazel

Like Like
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm in a fighting mood! Is anyone up for a little 1v1 Smash? Preferably with items off. I'll make an arena is anyone is down to battle.

Hmm...maybe tonight, like 8 or 9 PM PST, if that's possible. I haven't played Smash in a while and could use some way to relax in my new apartment

Hmm that's pretty late for me on the east coast so I wouldn't be able to play for too long, but we can definitely get a few matches in. Glad someone replied lol.

Thanks for playing! Let me know if you ever wanna fight again, Smash is always fun.

Yeah I have serious competition in my house so I get a lot of practice lol.

Thanks for playing! Let me know if you ever wanna fight again, Smash is always fun.

Yeah I have serious competition in my house so I get a lot of practice lol.
No problem and will do! Yeah, I sometimes forget that šŸ˜‹

Haha that'd do it. Out of all of my friends, I'm near the top and we rarely play games together these days so I don't get much practice these days šŸ˜…

No problem and will do! Yeah, I sometimes forget that šŸ˜‹

Haha that'd do it. Out of all of my friends, I'm near the top and we rarely play games together these days so I don't get much practice these days šŸ˜…
Hopefully some more people on this board join in next time, we can maybe get a lot of practice here.

Who is your best character btw?

Yes! Although I'm about to go to sleep so tomorrow (today) would be better

I love playing smash but I hate playing randos because they taunt and use items. I'd rather play someone items off.

Hit me up if you'd like to play!

I love playing smash but I hate playing randos because they taunt and use items. I'd rather play someone items off.

Tomorrow works for me, anytime after 4pm EST.

Though Super and I were taunting in good fun, I only do it if my opponent does since I know some people don't like it. Unless I'm Kirby cause he's mad cute when he taunts.

Hopefully some more people on this board join in next time, we can maybe get a lot of practice here.

Who is your best character btw?
We could try making it a regular event on here, if folk are down

Hmm...not sure. I like using Young Link and Luigi

If y'all are down over the weekend, I'm down

Awesome! We should have some Friend Code thread or something. Mine is SW-0844-5099-6207

Awesome! We should have some Friend Code thread or something. Mine is SW-0844-5099-6207
Good idea. Mine is 2076-9331-9525. You and I are already friends though.

But yeah, a thread dedicated to Friend Codes might be better since there are plenty of games aside Smash.

Good idea. Mine is 2076-9331-9525. You and I are already friends though.

But yeah, a thread dedicated to Friend Codes might be better since there are plenty of games aside Smash.
Whats your Switch un? I seriously wish the Switch had a better way of keeping track of who's who

Whats your Switch un? I seriously wish the Switch had a better way of keeping track of who's who
It's just KC. We played Smash a while ago, around when Pyra/Mythra released I think. I also messaged you on Discord (KC) a few days ago and said we should play again soon, to which you agreed. Sounds like that could be tomorrow!

It's just KC. We played Smash a while ago, around when Pyra/Mythra released I think. I also messaged you on Discord (KC) a few days ago and said we should play again soon, to which you agreed. Sounds like that could be tomorrow!
Oh yeah! I remember now, chatting on DC. Hey there, good to see ya on the new site : D

Oh yeah! I remember now, chatting on DC. Hey there, good to see ya on the new site : D
We could try making it a regular event on here, if folk are down

Hmm...not sure. I like using Young Link and Luigi

If y'all are down over the weekend, I'm down
There is a new arena up if you guys, or anyone else is interested.

Arena ID: 0LY48

Password: 147

You use PP right? I think we played before. Would love to have you join next time. I'm hoping we get enough people to make this a regular thing.
Yes thatā€™s me, I havenā€™t played regularly in like 5 months though so I have a lot of rust

Hey is kazuya OP? I wasnā€™t around when he released, he looks like it from videos Iā€™ve seen
I don't know if I'd call him OP, but he does have some pretty big comeback potential with some of his moves that kill super early. Guy can get a stock in 3 hits or so if timed right. I'm not great with him though.

I dunno if the offer still stands, but I'd love to play against someone at any time! Playing on Quickplay just isn't a good experience.

I dunno if the offer still stands, but I'd love to play against someone at any time! Playing on Quickplay just isn't a good experience.
The offer will be ongoing, hoping to make this a regular thing. I'm planning to do a pre-Metroid arena tomorrow if people are up for it. Hopefully you can join.

I'd love to join this (my oled should arrive soon) the timezone difference makes it perfect for me to be available only thing is that I'm from Europe but I guess we could try to see if the latency is decent ):
I did use the ethernet adapter all the time with my old switch.

I use Sheik and Zelda btw.

I'd love to join this (my oled should arrive soon) the timezone difference makes it perfect for me to be available only thing is that I'm from Europe but I guess we could try to see if the latency is decent ):
I did use the ethernet adapter all the time with my old switch.

I use Sheik and Zelda btw.
If you guys are up for it now, I can open an arena.

Offer stands for anyone interested of course. Curious to see the Zelda Franco

GG's, was fun playing even though I got destroyed. I'm always down for another match.

Apologies. I didn't have the console yesterday.
My oled just arrived so I'll join you the next time for sure.

Back
Top Bottom