• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Any Jeff Ross stand up specials on streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Giant

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
I was at Dave Chappelle's stand up in Wollongong, Australia last night. Which was also filmed for Dave's next netflix special.

Jeff Ross was one of 3 supports acts and having never seen or heard of him before. He was fucking brutal and funny with his jokes and roasts.

Wanna see more of his stuff, So what streaming services has his stuff to watch?

I was at Dave Chappelle's stand up in Wollongong, Australia last night. Which was also filmed for Dave's next netflix special.

Jeff Ross was one of 3 supports acts and having never seen or heard of him before. He was fucking brutal and funny with his jokes and roasts.

Wanna see more of his stuff, So what streaming services has his stuff to watch?
You went to a Dave "Team Terf" Chappelle show in 2023?

That's super cool bro, did he stopped his special cold on its tracks in order to go into a 45 minute deranged rant against trans people too? just want to know what to expect.

Oh, about Jeff Ross i would not know, i hate the guy and find him super unfunny. I do like Bob Ross tho...can recommended some sweet calming videos.

I'm not a Jeff Ross fan, but if you're looking to find out who or what is on which streaming service, use the website reelgood.

Please don’t start threads inviting further discussion of comedians with widely-documented transphobic routines like Chappelle on Famiboards.

- PixelKnight, Derachi, Irene

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom