• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Adele releases first single in 6 years “Easy On Me” (Album out November 19)

I enjoyed it, it was cute! I was so sure a choir or guitar was going to come in so it felt a bit low energy. Adele is Adele, I never expected her to go full pop or full r&b. She has that sound that works for her and for now, I'm still on board. The potential numbers and how well it performs will be very interesting.

This will have everyone else moving their release dates.

It's crazy to think I first came across her via Amazon recommendations after I bought Duffie's album.

Chasing Pavements was my ish, and now she's the biggest singer in the world currently...
Or one of them, at least.

The song is reminiscent of her other ones, but imo that's not a problem. She's got her sound and that's OK.
She doesn't release so much that it's obnoxious, if anything she's a recluse compared to many others.

This will have everyone else moving their release dates.

It's crazy to think I first came across her via Amazon recommendations after I bought Duffie's album.

Chasing Pavements was my ish, and now she's the biggest singer in the world currently...
Or one of them, at least.

The song is reminiscent of her other ones, but imo that's not a problem. She's got her sound and that's OK.
She doesn't release so much that it's obnoxious, if anything she's a recluse compared to many others.
Taylor Swift already moved the rerelease of her Red album from the Adele’s album release date lol. Seems like the industry caught wind and everyone’s panicking

I like it more than Hello. Hello was too melodramatic where I felt tired of it quick this is more like her deep cut ballads. It’s very comforting in a way. Maybe I just missed hearing her voice.

I like it more than Hello. Hello was too melodramatic where I felt tired of it quick this is more like her deep cut ballads. It’s very comforting in a way. Maybe I just missed hearing her voice.
Exactly.

The best thing about her is that she definitely prioritizes her private life and allows you to miss her sound

Dang it's been 6 years? Glad the current queen of music is back!

I love it. I'm glad she decided to do those interviews before this, because it really got across who she's singing to and why.

It's amazing that in such a crammed music industry where tons of artists and genres are competing to be the Next Big Thing, everyone moves aside for Adele.

Holy shit, six years.

This is a beautiful return. It's just a return to her classic sound, not a big entrance like Hello, and that's okay.

Back
Top Bottom