• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour According to Nintendo Prime, f zero gx remaster is being developed by next level games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t make anything up. Reported on what I was told.

But since I don’t out sources, that’s all you get from me. Don’t care how many people want to say I made it up. Can’t do much about it. Just wait.
Okay, but you cant pretend you don't have a history of using extremely unreliable resources, of getting things wrong, and of seemingly outright fabrications. I'm sorry people have memories.

eating-popcorn.gif

Y can't wii b friends

sigh. Not outing the sources. Not much I can do here. Just wait. And no, I’m not republican. Ignorant, yes.

I don’t care that much really. Some people like me, some don’t. All of them are justified for how they feel. I’ve said and done stupid stuff in the past. I own that.

You live and you learn. I don’t care about others eating crow. I have no vendetta.

Okay totally fair, well I only saw your one weird post but it seems like you have your head in the right place. A lot of us are, or have close family and friends that are LGTBQ, and if you follow the news you might get why that type of bigotry is not acceptable anywhere. But it sounds like you are on the right track on that front.

But alas,
Even if your sources are right (I hope they are), there are a TON of fake click-bait on YouTube, so I am wary about topics for every rumour from a YouTube channel:

I mean look at this:
kyJ5Vcx.png

mDpeHAp.png

jUokLLY.png

V4Bqa9P.png

Let's just.....either make a 'general rumours' thread or just not. (I know you didn't start this thread)

Okay, but you cant pretend you don't have a history of using extremely unreliable resources, of getting things wrong, and of seemingly outright fabrications. I'm sorry people have memories.

Sure, I’ve posted some sus sources in the past no doubt. Samus Hunter for one. I’ve also posted about stuff Nate and Emily have said. Sylux Hunter too. Etc. Jeff Grub. Sometimes it’s right, sometimes it’s wrong. Most of it is for the fun of the conversation and speculation for me.

I don’t expect people to forget. Why should or would they? I don’t typically put myself out there as the public source for anything. Because well, if it’s wrong or things change, I don’t have some long track record.

I also don’t deny the sorts of titles and thumbs used to garner viewership on YouTube. I typically stand by the content of my videos, and mostly everything is sourced in the description.

I have my kneck out there on this. If the game comes out and it isn’t by NLG, I will probably never self source again something that wasn’t public somewhere else. I’m pretty confident in this one, because of the two sources I have on it…

But, ultimately I don’t work at Nintendo. I haven’t seen the game. I can’t even say with confidence it exists. But the sources on it… have been reliable before.

If it gets me, it gets me. I didn’t even title my video in a way to specifically point out the fzero stuff. I was afraid to do so.

Okay totally fair, well I only saw your one weird post but it seems like you have your head in the right place. A lot of us are, or have close family and friends that are LGTBQ, and if you follow the news you might get why that type of bigotry is not acceptable anywhere. But it sounds like you are on the right track on that front.

But alas,
Even if your sources are right (I hope they are), there are a TON of fake click-bait on YouTube, so I am wary about topics for every rumour from a YouTube channel:

I mean look at this:
kyJ5Vcx.png

mDpeHAp.png

jUokLLY.png

V4Bqa9P.png

Let's just.....either make a 'general rumours' thread or just not. (I know you didn't start this thread)
In the moment I can be stubborn. It’s one of my character flaws. But I like to think I am pretty good at reflection and listening once I get out of my own way. Takes a bit at times did that to happen.

I know how YouTube works as I’m a YouTuber.

To go to journalism school
I mean, I have two independent sources on this. Which is what they taught me in school.

I’m also not a journalist really. At least I don’t view myself as one. If that bothers yah? 🤷‍♂️

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend though.

But alas,

I mean look at this:
kyJ5Vcx.png

mDpeHAp.png

jUokLLY.png

V4Bqa9P.png

"one the go"

Saying you’re not a journalist when reporting “exclusive” inside information isn’t really the defense you think it is
Not sure what Im defending. I don’t care if folks don’t believe me. You have a great weekend.

Last edited:
I'd take or leave an NLG F-Zero. I'm not about to get my hopes up that any of this is true though especially not after that... "audio"

its great to see that you actually like something.
Not sure what thats supposed to mean. The issue on this site is that you are not allowed to criticize or hold Nintendo accountable for anything. I’ve purchased every Nintendo console that has been released since NES. LM3 is my favorite 1st party game on switch so far. Just because I criticize Nintendo doesn’t mean I don’t like anything they do. It’s okay to hold them accountable for their decisions. Especially as a spending consumer.

I mean, I have two independent sources on this. Which is what they taught me in school.

I’m also not a journalist really. At least I don’t view myself as one. If that bothers yah? 🤷‍♂️

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend though.
If you're breaking a story that you're waiting to corroborate from an additional source because that's how you learned how to do it in school, that's journalism, bud.

I feel like somebody like Tantalus is a far more likely pick if I had to bet on who was doing it. It's a company that Nintendo's worked with before, have done other GCN games, and they haven't done anything super recent, Skyward Sword seems to be their most recent project. If I were to go a bit more out there I'd suggest maybe the same team behind Monkey Ball: Banana Mania could be doing it, seeing as those games ran on the same engine. At any rate Next Level doesn't register anywhere along the line for me, even if they were to remaster something I feel like Luigi's Mansion 2 or Punch-Out would be more far more likely. On the flip side if they were to get F-Zero I feel like it would be to do a new game instead, not just remaster GX.

Hey folks, considering this rumor in particular appears to be a bit dubious, and the discussion has run its course, we're locking this one up. If the rumor in question is further corroborated by reputable parties, feel free to make a new thread.

- Aurc, PixelKnight, MondoMega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom