• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals A Guide to Japanese Role Playing Games (hardback book) on sale again @ Bitmap Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

crepuscule

Bob-omb

First went on sale a few months ago, there was a thread on ERA iirc. Book looks beautiful and this community definitely seems like the type enjoy it. £34.99 in the UK. International shipping info here: https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/pages/shipping

032_JapaneseRPG_1024x672.jpg

085_JapaneseRPG_1024x672.jpg

I just ordered mine today :D Been waiting for the notification that it's available! I cannot wait to dig into this as JRPGs have pretty much been a love affair since I was 10 and played Phantasy Star 2.

So it seems you get a digital download PDF of this with your purchase with 5 download attempts. I downloaded a copy for myself already. So I got a couple more downloads if anyone wants one.

Was waiting for the CRPG one to be back in stock. Lucky they are both back, this one is of great quality. Order while you can. yell

I got a copy during the original release, and it's absolutely fantastic. Just a beautiful book, I actually read the whole damn thing cover to cover. If you can afford it and you're interested, I'd say go for it.

Got my copy earlier today! I did not want to miss out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom