• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion A friend of mine found this in his son's (15M) backpack and he is worried. Can you help me identify what this is?

FernandoRocker

Piranha Plant
A friend here in México sent me this pictures earlier today, and he is worried. He found this in his son's backpack; he is 15.

My friend is worried. We both are kinda clueless when it comes to drugs and we don't know that this is. Heck, we don't even know if this is a drug.

Could you help us identify this, please?

J0hDd19.jpeg

em35xbE.jpeg

Last edited:
They look like fire rocks and the little sacks on the bottom look like they make popping noises when you throw them on the ground.

Not to tell you or your friend how to parent, but the best thing to do here is to sit down with the kid and ask them what it is.

I'm mostly sure those are bang snaps and cool rocks. I really, really hope so, at least.

I knew they looked familiar

I just couldn't remember if it looked elementary school familiar (phew) or college familiar (eek) lmao

I stumbled across this thread too late but it was a hell of a read. High fives all around.

I'm not sure if it's intended but this first reply hit me like comedic line so hard that I laughed all the way to the end of the (short) thread.

Cool it's nothing serious.
Yeah same here, it really set the tone for where the whole conversation would go. 😂

Back
Top Bottom