• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Rumour 4chan Pokemon Leak - Sprigatito Evolution (Major Grain of Salt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden04

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
Not every leak or rumor requires its own thread, and threads should have more effort put into them than many of your recent ones. Please slow down and think as to when posting in an existing thread may be more reasonable. - hologram, paranoodle, Aurc

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him
FamiGold
XJsdJ8qS8Fzt2Z6pyjQV3_2bGmo=.gif

Leo

Daffy Duck without the heart
Pronouns
He/Him
That actually looks pretty good. Much better than the sexy mon I was expecting.

Chrdmart

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/him
Why does Game Freak have an obsession with making a four-legged starter into a two-legged creature

9-Volt

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry but background looks fake. And the mon itself is too low res while actual ones are pretty detailed.

Brofield

Famicomrade
Pronouns
He/Him/His
FamiGold
I mean...it's not as bad as I was expecting, but it still doesn't instill faith either.

Sorry but background looks fake. And the mon itself is too low res while actual ones are pretty detailed.
Yeah, fortunately it does seem fake. To me it seems as if the model is too clean looking when the background is low res, like it's too exaggerated for camera focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom