• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sports 2024 European Football Championship (14 June - 14 July)

Which "big" teams will fumble the group stage and fail to advance to the knockout stage this time?

• France in Group D (Poland, Netherlands, Austria)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal in Group F (Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can have DePay, Gakpo, Simons and Malen all up front, and then it's the stiff that nets is again. I don't know how he keeps doing it but I respect it.

As an old, it will never not be bewildering to see an actually good England side with technically proficient players, instead of their yeet and stampede tactics of old.

Saka brilliant, Bellingham immense.
Foden terrible, get him off asap.

I have a bad feeling Foden will be one of those players who's brilliant for his club but just can't really make his mark on the international stage.

Early days still, but all our threat came from the right. Luke Shaw coming back might make the left side less clunky, but we'll see.

Great first 30 mins. The following 60 was sloppy but at least we won.

Back
Top Bottom