• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Wow, Nintendo... just wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wockio

Kikwi Enthusiast
Pronouns
He
Please refrain from creating threads revolving around innuendo and sexual jokes. You have received feedback over this before. - Tangerine_Cookie, meatbag, BassForever, Zellia, ngpdrew, MissingNo
g31ajPZ.jpeg

Based on the icons on the right, it looks to be WarioWare. I’m not sure which entry, it’s either Get it Together or Move It
My goodness am I blind, it did not click for me that the icons were characters from WarioWare!!!!

When I see such translations I am always interested in what the Japanese original says and how it was translated into other languages than English

You folks should look into early 90's german dubbing of Nintendo video games ... there was a dude, Claude M. Moyse, who translated with ... let's say a lot of creative freedom ... that ranged from bizarre references only germans would understand, to extremely innuendo stuff.

And he did localization not only for Nintendo's own games, but also 3rd party ones.

I'm still in disbelieve how this guy were able to do as he did.

You folks should look into early 90's german dubbing of Nintendo video games ... there was a dude, Claude M. Moyse, who translated with ... let's say a lot of creative freedom ... that ranged from bizarre references only germans would understand, to extremely innuendo stuff.

And he did localization not only for Nintendo's own games, but also 3rd party ones.

I'm still in disbelieve how this guy were able to do as he did.

Remembers Link's Awakening stuff

Oh... that explains it.

This thread revolves around sexual innuendos, which is inappropriate for Famiboards. Therefore we will be locking this thread.

- meatbag, Zellia, Party Sklar, ngpdrew, DecoReturns, BassForever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom