• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Old arcade games you never in the arcades but really enjoyed on the Switch

Kreese

Koopa
Banned
I recently played Strider on Capcom's first arcade collection. What a game. It's apparently fairly similar to the Sega Genesis version which I also never played previously.

I had the Amiga version of Strider and loved it. I didn't know it was in Arcade Stadium (assuming that's what you mean?). Heard the new Strider game they made for PS3/360 is pretty good, shame it didn't come over to Switch.

To answer the actual question, a bunch of Pac-Man games from Museum+.

Also Sunset Riders if I ever get around to buying it (it's never on sale!). I really wanna grab Atomic Robokid at some point too, I was in love with the graphics as a kid.

Saboten Bombers, Hacha Mecha Fighter, Thunder Dragon 2, XEXEXE, 64th Street, Zupapa!. I'm assuming this is about games I have never played prior.

Moon Patrol!
tumblr_mrtdwuDmFc1r0ralmo1_500.gif

Clockwork Aquario

is probably the most direct example fitting into the thread’s criteria, considering it literally never was released in arcades despite it being planned to.

Sky Skipper also fits to a lesser extent, as it was only available in a few small test markets. Hamster had to personally travel to the Nintendo of America offices so they could extract the ROM from one of the few remaining cabinets out there.

Back
Top Bottom